1. A student is warned about the disruptive behavior in question. The teacher will attempt to redirect the behavior in order to maintain the academic integrity of the classroom.
2. Should the behavior continue, the student will be written up and escorted to the office. A phone call home from the teacher will follow, along with a scheduled after-school detention from the assistant principal.
3. In the event that the undesirable behavior continues, the student will be suspended in order to preserve the educational rights of the other students.
A behavior contract will then be put in place. Should the behavior continue, a long-term suspension will occur.
1. Students are allowed three “free” tardies per trimester per instructional hour.
2. Should a student come late to class a fourth time in one trimester, the teacher will phone home and the student will serve a lunch detention.
3. The fifth time a student is late to class they are written up and referred to the office. They will then be assigned an after school detention.
1. Students are allowed 4 passes per trimester, per class. Students must ask for permission and sign in and out before leaving the classroom.